Monday, February 6, 2012

"Rarrrrrr" means "I love you" in dinosaur

Well, we have decided on the theme for sweet Owen's nursery...and much to everyone that knows me shock, we are NOT doing monkeys! I know, I know. Every monkey fabric I came across was too cheesy or ugly. If it weren't for Pinterest, I would have never led myself to the adorable theme that we have decided on. Are you ready?










     DINOSAURS!!! 
Not the big scary ones, the adorable, happy baby dinosaurs!  

This is the watch of the fabric for the blankets and bumper pad. 
Dinosaurs are not only manly (a must for a little boy) but sweet Owen's grandpa Byrd is "Gary Byrd, dinosaur hunter." Papa, as he will go by, discovered a dinosaur that had never been seen before. He's kind of a big deal in the world of Paleontology and to us. You can read more about Gary's dinosaur here.  
Check out his story from this summer by WFAA news here in Dallas. 

I also found some C-U-T-E pajamas for our little one this weekend when shopping with Lindsey. 

I can't wait for sweet Owen to get here! But we certainly have A LOT to do before then! :)

xoxo, 
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Owen can call me Aubsasaurus.. :) which means: loves baby Owen

    ReplyDelete